Do you need a quiet place for two away from the office to discuss business? Or a room for 20? Do you want the entire package, or just a room to hold a meeting? We can accommodate your business needs.
The benefits of having a meeting at Hewitts Homestead;
- Away from the city – 12 minutes drive from The Square
- Quiet and tranquil setting surrounded by nature
- Escape to the garden at any time
- Hold your meeting outside on the patio or deck
- Neutral ground for difficult meetings
- No noisy traffic
- Luxury surroundings
- Warm and cosy in the winter
- Variety of food options
- Range of teas available
- Plunger coffee
- Break out rooms inside and areas outside
- Private and sole use – no interruptions – no bumping into the public
- See costs and how to book here
Work functions 2023
We are taking bookings for work functions, please request your date early.
Hire the space, or hire a package.
We are a boutique venue and love to host those who enjoy top quality food, a beautiful environment and an ambiance to match. Please take a look at what we can offer. We can cater for vegetarian and gluten free diets. We have lighter lunch and afternoon tea options (see further down).
Exclusive use of the celebration room for your event (seats a maximum of 16 with tables, or 25 without tables)
Access to the deck and garden
Book in extra sessions of activities, contact us for details
Bring your own music playlist or we can provide this for you
View photographs of the venue here
Facebook pictures here.
View photographs of food here
n.b. We are not a ‘party’ venue. Expectations are treat the venue like it is your own home – look after it. Behaviour – Behave as if your Grandmother or Auntie is with you.
whakaute pārekareka manaakitanga respect enjoyable hospitality