Whether you need a quiet place for two, or a room for 20 to hold a meeting we can accommodate your business.
The benefits of having a meeting at Hewitts Homestead;
- Away from the city
- Quiet and tranquil setting
- Escape to the garden at any time
- Hold your meeting outside on the patio or deck
- Neutral ground for difficult meetings
- No noisy traffic
- Luxury surroundings
- Warm and cosy in the winter
- Variety of food options
- Range of teas available
- Plunger coffee
- Break out rooms inside and areas outside
- Private and sole use – no interruptions – no bumping into the public
Christmas work functions 2022
We are now taking bookings for Christmas work functions – Limited dates available so please request your date early.
Themed or non themed its up to you. Hire the space, or hire a package.
We usually host weddings and wellness events here at the homestead, but we decided that you needed a treat too, so here we are offering only a few select businesses our venue for your Christmas party.
We are a boutique venue and love to host those who enjoy top quality food, a beautiful environment and an ambiance to match. Please take a look at our Christmas menu below. Or if you prefer see the menu in Google docs. We can also cater for the vegetarian and gluten free diet if requested. We also have lighter lunch and afternoon tea options (see further down).
- Friday & Saturday; Minimum of 10 people per event (or minimum charge for 10)
- Monday to Thursday: Minimum of 8 people per event (or minimum charge for 8)
- Exclusive use of the celebration room for your event (seats a maximum of 16)
- Access to the deck and garden in good weather
- Bring your own music playlist or we can provide
- Two and a half hours of venue hire included
- For the Christmas menu below our maximum numbers are 30 people.
- For bookings between 16 and 30 people, seating will be on the deck area.
Includes Dinner and dessert. Two of; tea, plunger coffee or soft drink .
Extra drinks charged at $5 each. No alcohol included, but each person may bring their own. *Chicken is cooked by sous vide and then pan fried. Payment must be made in full a week before the event. 50% deposit on booking.
View photographs of the venue here
Facebook pictures here.
View photographs of food here
n.b. We are not a ‘party’ venue. Expectations are treat the venue like it is your own home – look after it. Behaviour – Behave as if your Grandmother or Auntie is with you.
whakaute pārekareka manaakitanga respect enjoyable hospitality